Don't ask me why
What is this i'm feelin'
I just can't explain
When you're near,
I'm not just the same.
I try to hide it,
Try not to show it.
It's crazy
It could'nt be
CHORUS
I've fallen for you
Finally, my heart gave in
And i'm fallen in love
I fin'lly know
How it feels
When you said hello,
I look in your eyes.
Suddenly, I felt good inside.
Is this really happ'nin?
Or am I just dreaming?
I guess, it's true.
I can't believe
I've fallen for you
Finally, my heart gave in.
And I'm fallen in love
I fin'lly know how it feels
So this is love..
Doesn't matter where I am,
Thoughts of you still linger in my mind
No matter what time of day
I've really, really
Fallen for you...
I've fallen for you
Finally, my heart gave in.
And I'm fallen in love
I fin'lly know how it feels
So this is love..
Note: Don't you dare to ask me why cause even I dont know why... All I know is that im feeling blue today... maybe because I'm not feeling good or maybe because of the GIRL at my back that I know... I try my best to be as firm as I could be, pretend that I can'tr hear their conversation nor see their actions... but as time pass by, I realized that it would be hard to pretend to feel something that you dont. I love her... jealousy... maybe... but hey, you can't blame me cause thats what I truly feel about her... in the short time that we had spent with each other, I felt the connection and butterflies in my stomach... Is this really love? Or am I just enjoying her company? Or am I just inlove with the idea of love? Whatever would be the answer, I am sure that in my heart, I already reserved a special place for her... Hoping that someday it would be YOU and I!!!!
You know who you are... you might be the one... but remember that I will always love you no matter what happen! And thats a promise that I would keep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home