I DESPISE MY BEST FRIEND
I DESPISE MY BEST FRIEND
I hate my best friend...
Feeling ko kasi napaka hipokrito niya...
Well, okay, maybe I’m just too pessimistic about it. But it’s how I can see from his actions. Well, actions speak louder than words, right?
Nakasanayan na namin ang away-bati na sitwasyon. But in the end, it’s always me na makikipag ayos. Siguro attached na ako sa kanya masyado, kasi its been a long time since I found a new best friend after kay Grace (May she rest in peace!).
And because of this, it made me think of many possibilities. What will happen after our graduation? Sigurado minsan na lang kami magkita. So what will happen? As usual, balik na naman ako sa pagiging loner ko. That’s why as early as now, I’m teaching myself to be alone and not to depend on his company. I can survive on my own. That’s what I put in mind every time na naboboring ako. As much as I want to text him, hindi ko na lang ginagawa kasi alam ko naman na hindi siya puwede. He always has a lot or reason. So para hindi ako magtampo, ako na lang ang iiwas. Anyway, sanay naman ako jan eh.
Just like now, he's in
Basta, as of now, mas gusto ko na wala munang communications sa kanya. Yup, wala kaming communication sa isa't isa. I mean, why should I waste my time to someone who doesn’t even remember that I exist in this FUCKING world diba?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home