My Once Perfect Partner
I missed him… it was my choice… I know… and I’m crazy to let it that way. It was perfect. Though most of the time, it wasn’t. But for me it was. It was perfect. Sometimes God’s plans require us to let go of those that we love the most. And in my case, I really have to let him go. He was mine, but he’ll never be forever. It has to end. I made a choice and it means living my life without him by my side.
He was everything to me. He was love. I love him no doubt at all. But loving gives me more pain than I ever thought possible. I guess, this is how love goes. I may have been in love, actually, I was in love, but the pain kills me more. And it’s still killing me now. I was addicted with thoughts of him and it haunts me every night. Just the thought of leaving him would have ushered me to my grave.
I left my heart with him. He owned it before I know. It was beating for him and I breath just to be with him. I dreamt of a perfect love and he was successful enough to make my dreams real. He made everything so perfect that my heart couldn’t almost contain. His voice still echo inside my head. His memories still fog my thoughts. I can’t imagine myself without him. But reality bites. He’s gone and I was the reason why he’s not here. I guess I have to accept the fact that he’s really gone. And I have to admit that it was entirely my fault. I was a total failure. A loser in a game wherein I fought for selfish reasons while he was actually fighting for me.
I never felt his love not until I almost blew it all up. Not until now. I missed him like hell. I miss him and its making me crazy. My mind dictates me to move on but I guess my heart never will. If I could only turn back the hand of time and go back to where it all started. If only I could… if only I could. I ruined it all. I destroyed a perfect dream… a perfect partnership… my partner.
Tears won’t stop. And I chose to let them all… everything to be exact. Life must move on. But I guess, I never will. I just hope he’ll still think of me. But I guess, it’ll be an awkward thing to do. I can’t find the reason why I still hope from something that I know could never be. I’m so stupid to have myself still convicted within the jail of memories. I won’t be able to free myself from the grasp of his being.
I have learned enough. I have learned to love him from what he is and he did the same. No, I need to learn how to get rid of my stupid thoughts. I have to learn to forget and live my incomplete life again. He molded me into who I am and I’ll never get to where I am if not because of him. I owe him everything… I owe it all to him…
He belongs to the past…
And now he’s gone…
I need to live again…
Live a life without him…
A life that ill never be complete again, for he’s not mine anymore…
Trapped…
Chained…
Alone…
Dedicated to my beloved. . . Dog. . . Neo. . .
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home